Mero share is a CDSC application that allows investors in the Nepalese Capital Market to use the services that CDSC provides. Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) promoted CDS and Clearing Limited, a company established under the company act, in 2010 to provide centralized depository, clearing, and settlement services in Nepal. In March of 2011, the company made its official debut. We will find complete details on Mero share and Mero share login here.
The company’s primary goal is to serve as a central depository for a variety of instruments (stock, bonds, and warrants, for example), with a focus on Demat securities. This organization is in charge of the protection, deposit, and withdrawal of securities certificates, as well as the transfer of ownership/rights of the same securities. You must first open a Demat account before applying for a Mero Share account. The mero share cdsc website is mero share cdsc.com.np. You can also just type mero share cdsc.com.np into Google and it will take you to the main Mero share login page. This article will teach you everything you need to know about maro share and will help you in gathering information regarding maro share-related topics.
What is a Demat Account?
A Demat account is an electronic holding account for financial securities (short for “dematerialized account”) (equity or debt). A depository is a company or institution that keeps track of your securities electronically and helps you trade them. The Nepal Securities Board (SEBON) has registered CDSC (Central Depository Services and Clearing Limited) as a depository in Nepal.
All transactions must include the Demat account number for trades and payment processing electronically. To access the dematerialized account, you’ll need an internet password and a transaction key. Then you can start transferring or buying stocks. After the completion and confirmation of transactions, the Demat account holders purchase and sell the securities automatically.
How to Open a Demat Account:
A Demat account will be opened with a registered depository participant (DP). It normally takes one working day for the account to become operational.
Individuals must provide the following documents in order to open a Demat Account:
- Nepalese Citizenship
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Birth Certificate and Parent’s Citizenship (In case of a minor)
- Details of your bank account
Benefits of Demat Account
There are many benefits of Demat Account:
- It reduced dangers from thefts, losses, or damages.
- It’s simple to hold because physical certificate maintenance is a time-consuming task. Furthermore, keeping track of their performance is a time-consuming process.
- It also reduces expenses such as stamp duty, handling charges, and other expenses.
- The time required to complete a transaction is reduced due to the removal of paperwork.
To open a Mero share account, you must follow these steps:
- You should pay a certain price to open a mero share account.
- After that, you will be given your Demat account’s beneficiary number.
- You will receive an email confirming that your mero share account has been created.
- The mail contains your mero share DP ID, Login Id, and password.
Simply use the Google search box to look up www meroshare cdsc com np login. This will take you to the login page for www meroshare cdsc com np login. Meroshare login is required if you want to apply for an IPO, FPO, Rights Share, or Debenture. Meroshare Login allows investors to make small investments in the stock market. In the mero share Web application, there will be three options, as shown below:
- Depository Participants (DP):
A depository is a company or institution in a mero share that keeps track of your securities electronically and helps you trade in the stock market.
You will receive a user name (CRN) from the depository firm, which you must put in the username boxes.
The depository firm also sends you a default password, which you must enter in the Password boxes and change according to your requirements.
After filling out all of the information on the mero share login page, you will be redirected to a mero share new page that looks like this:
Mero share login or Mero share user login created using the above process and also by typing www meroshare cdsc com np login.
Dashboard– Represents and shows overall navigation of your Mero Share Account
My Details- Your personal details like name and beneficiary ID – BOID
My Shares- The Share you have in your Mero Share Account
My Transaction History- Your ledgers of all your purchase sales of Stock
My Portfolio- All the shares, MF, and Debentures are shown here, along with the closing price and LTP.
My Pledge Share Details- Pledged Share details
My Bank Request- All the requests made to banks
My ASBA- Current Issue, Application report, Current Application
MY Purchase Source- Purchase source (primary or secondary) and value you paid for.
MY EDIS- Transactions and Transfer along with WACC Calculations.
Bank alwasys keeps this secret and cofidentials while creating your Mero Share Account. मेरो शेयर सेवा केवल व्यक्तिगत प्रयोजनका लागि मात्र हो। योसेवा अन्य कसैलाइ हीस्तान्तरण गरिन छैन and मेरो शेयर मार्फत गरिएका सम्पूर्ण कारोबारका जिम्मेवारी ग्राहक स्वयंकोहुनेछ । User will be responsible for the transaction on Mero Share.
Mero share account offers numerous benefits, some of which are given below:
- You can look up information on your mero share account, also known as a beneficiary account.
- Examine the specifics of your stock holdings.
- Learn how the current market factors can influence the value of your stocks.
- View the history of your account’s transactions.
- Online applications for IPOs and FPOs are available.
- If necessary, contact DP and correct any incorrect bank account information.
- Using the My Edis tab, you can buy, sell, or transfer shares.
- Check the status of the initial public offering (IPO) that you have applied for.
- Customers who wish to use Mero Share should contact their Depository Participants (DP) and complete the Mero Share Form.
- Each customer’s Mero Share account is opened by the Depository Participants (DP) in response to the customer’s request. To use Mero Share, information such as the customer’s DP ID, login ID, password, and address will be provided to the customer’s email address.
- Mero Share can be accessible by visiting the address https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np in your internet browser or by clicking on the internet address included with the Mero Share account information you received in your email.
You should follow these steps to change your mero share account password:
- Click on the “profile” button.
- Select the “Change Password” option.
- Then enter your old password, followed by New Password.
- At last, simply click the Change Password button to complete the process.
Select the ‘My Details’ menu to see the personal information you’ve put in your Mero Share beneficiary account. ‘My Details’ information is the information submitted into your beneficiary account. If the statement has any errors, immediately notify your depository participants (DP) and correct the personal information.
The following is an example of private details in Mero Share:
Select the My Shares menu to see the information of the shares in your account. The following is an example image:
Each security has four different types of balances. The account’s current balance is the total of each company’s shares.
Pledge Balance + Lockin Balance + Freeze Balance + Free Balance = Current Balance
- Pledge Balance: The number of shares used as collateral as a percentage of the total number of shares in the account.
- Lockin Balance: The number of shares in Lock-in relative to the total number of shares in the account.
- Freeze Balance: The number of shares that have been blocked or frozen out of the total number of shares in the account.
- Free Balance: Stocks that aren’t being used as collateral, aren’t locked up, or aren’t blocked.
If you are looking to apply for an IPO through Mero Share, you should follow these instructions, which are given below, step by step.
- Go to meroshare.cdsc.com.np Or type mero share cdsc.com.np in the google search box.
- Select a DP (the bank or capital institution where you will open your mero share and CRN account).
- Fill in your user name and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Please click on my ASBA button.
- Select “Apply.”
- Complete the required fields such as selecting a bank account, number of applied shares, etc.
- On the same screen, enter the CRN number.
- Then submit the application.
- It will now appear that your application has been submitted.
Select the My Transaction History menu to see your account’s share debit or credit details.
Share trading information can be found by searching for the company name or the transaction date.
We can only access the trading details for three months at a time if we view transaction details by date.
To access a single company’s transaction history, go to the Script and pick the company you want to look at.
In Mero Share, go to the My Portfolio option to see a list of your account’s stocks. The last trading price of each company’s shares is used to construct the account’s stock portfolio.
To check the foreclosure data for a pledged stock in your account, go to the Report For Pledgor menu under the Pledge Share Details menu in my stock.
You should follow these steps to check IPO results from Mero Share or Mero Share CDSC: www meroshare cdsc com np login or meroshare (www.iporesult.cdsc.com.np). Let’s move to the process of Mero Share result for IPO allotment.
- Log in to your mero share account first. You can search meroshare cdsc or CDSC Mero share you will find the website on top.
- The dashboard will appear after you log into your account.
- After that, go to My ABSA and select Apply for Issue, Current Issue, Application Report, and Old Application Report from the menu.
- On the right side of the company where you applied, click on the application report.
- When you click on the report, you’ll be taken to a page that describes the status of your application.
- You’ll be able to see if you’ve been allotted or not allotted for the IPO you applied for.
This way on your status section you can check Mero Share results from your meroshare cdsc login account.
To sell shares in Nepal, you must first open a brokerage account. You must contact your broker on their contact number after you have registered a broker account. You can go to the broker’s office and ask them to place the sell order for you.
To place a sell order in Nepal, you can also use a “TMS” (Trading Management System). It is a tool that allows you to place your buying and selling orders online. After you’ve placed your sell order, you’ll need to check in with your broker after some time to see if your stock has been sold. You might want to change the price as well. When your scrip is sold, you will receive a text message on your phone informing you of the sale and the selling price.
You should follow the given instructions to transfer your shares:
- On your MeroShare dashboard, go to My Purchase Source and click it.
- Select the scrip that you have sold in the scrip text field and click search.
- When your scrip appears in the list, click it to calculate WACC.
- After you’ve calculated the WACC, select “My Purchase Source” from the menu.
- To calculate your waiting period, select the “Waiting Period” option.
- Check all of the scrips you’ve sold, as well as the units, and then select the “Calculate” option.
- After you’ve calculated the holding period, go to the menu and select “My Edis.”
- Under it, you’ll see three tabs: transfer request report, transfer shares, and no delivery trades. Select the “Transfer shares” from the menu.
- Click “Transfer” after selecting the scrip you want to transfer.
Securities are usually bought with the intention of holding them for a long time. They are purchased for short-term gain. If you want to keep your stocks and shares for a longer period of time, you’ll need to provide your beneficiary bank account information so that you can collect dividends and bonuses.
Similarly, you can add further bank account information to your beneficiary account so that the money is prohibited from being transferred to other banks. For each purchase of IPO shares in Nepal, you must manually pick the bank from which the funds should be blocked.
Mero Share makes it simple to transfer them back if you’ve sold shares. To begin, go to the Mero Share Dashboard’s My EDIS menu. The sample image below depicts transferring the traded shares through the Mero Share Software.
Select Transfer Shares from the My EDIS menu, as seen in the box in the sample image above. You’ll know the settlement information for the sale of your shares when you click on the Transfer shares button. Then, to transfer your sold shares, click Proceed Next.
Here is the list of 82 DP authorized to open D-mat and Mero Share for an individual of Nepal.
|S.N||DPID||DP NAME (Depository Participants)||ADDRESS|
|1||10100||CIVIL CAPITAL MARKET LIMITED||6th FLOOR, CTC MALL,SUNDHARA,|
|2||10200||NIBL ACE CAPITAL LIMITED||LAL COLONY MARG,LAL DURBAR,|
|3||10900||Siddhartha Capital Limited||ka. ma. na. pa. ward no. 1,Narayan Chour, Naxal,|
|4||10400||NABIL INVESTMENT BANKING LTD.||NARAYANCHOUR,NAXAL,|
|5||10600||NIBL ACE CAPITAL LIMITED||Lazimpat|
|6||10700||Laxmi Capital Market Ltd.||NAYABANESHWOR,,|
|7||10800||EVEREST BANK LTD.||Lazimpat,,|
|8||11400||TRISHAKTI SECURITIES PUBLIC LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,,|
|9||11500||NEPAL STOCK HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED||WARD NO. 29,KALIKASTHAN,|
|10||11600||SECURED SECURITIES LIMITED||KA. MA. NA. PA. 31,PRADARSHANI MARG,JOSHI COMPLEX, 1ST FLOOR|
|11||12200||Global IME bank ltd.||SHANKHAMUL MARG,NAYA BANESHWOR,|
|12||13100||IMPERIAL SECURITIES COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED||K.M.C.-32, ANAMNAGAR,HANUMANSTHAN,|
|13||13000||SOUTH ASIAN BULLS PRIVATE LIMITED||TULSI KRISHNA PLAZA,2ND FLOOR,KULESWOR|
|14||12700||SEWA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||TRIPURESWOR,KATHMANDU,|
|15||12800||PRIMO SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||SHANKER DEV MARG,PUTALISADAK,|
|16||11000||NMB CAPITAL LIMITED||NAGPOKHARI,KATHMANDU,|
|17||11100||BANK OF KATHMANDU LIMITED||ANAMNAGAR,,|
|18||11200||GLOBAL IME CAPITAL LIMITED||Laxman Babu Bhawan 1st Floor, Naxal , Kathmandu|
|19||12300||AGRAWAL SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||RADHE MARG,DILLIBAZAR,|
|20||12900||SHREE KRISHNA SECURITIES LIMITED||3RD FLOOR, ALLIANCE TOWER,CHARKHAL ROAD,DILLIBAZAR|
|21||12600||PRABHU CAPITAL LIMITED||KAMALADI,KATHMANDU,|
|22||13300||CREATIVE SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||KAMALPOKHARI,KATHMANDU,|
|23||13200||ABC SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||INDRACHOWK,KATHMANDU,|
|24||11300||DIPSHIKHA DHITOPATRA KAROBAR COMPANY (P.) LTD.||ANAMNAGAR - 32,,|
|25||11800||ONLINE SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,KATHMANDU,|
|26||11700||CITIZENS BANK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED||NARAYANHITY PATH,,|
|27||11900||ARYATARA INVESTMENT AND SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||ANAMNAGAR 32,KATHMANDU,|
|28||12000||DAKSHINKALI INVESTMENT AND SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||KAMALADI,,|
|29||12500||MUKTINATH CAPITAL LIMITED||Hattisar Sadak, Kamaladi, Kathmandu|
|30||12400||SUNRISE CAPITAL LIMITED||KAMALPOKHARI,,|
|31||13800||LINCH STOCK MARKET LIMITED||NEW BANESHWOR,KATHMANDU,|
|32||14600||SIPLA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||KHICHAPOKHARI,KATHMANDU,|
|33||16800||Nabil Bank Ltd||DURBARMARG, KATHMANDU,,|
|34||16900||PRIME COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED||KAMALPOKHARI, KATHMANDU,,|
|35||17300||MEGA CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED||TRIPURESHWOR, KATHMANDU,,|
|36||17400||ICFC FINANCE LIMITED||BHATBHATENI, NAXAL,,|
|37||17500||Asian Capital Limited||MAITIDEVI COMPLEX , KATHMANDU,|
|38||13400||CRYSTAL KANCHANJUNGHA SECURITIES PVT. LTD||NEW PLAZA,KATHMANDU,|
|39||14400||SANI SECURITIES COMPANY LIMITED||Laxman Babu Bhawan, 1st Floor, Naxal , Kathmandu|
|40||14500||DEEVYAA SECURITIES & STOCK HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,KATHMANDU,|
|41||15400||Prime Commercial Bank Ltd||NEWPLAZA,,|
|42||17600||KCL ASTUTE CAPITAL LIMITED||HATTISAR -1, KATHMANDU,,|
|43||13700||NIC ASIA BANK LIMITED||TRADE TOWER NEPAL,THAPATHALI,KATHMANDU|
|44||15100||NEPAL BANGLADESH BANK LIMITED||GHANTAGHAR,KATHMANDU,|
|45||15700||NEPAL BANK LIMITED||DHARMAPATH,,|
|46||16400||NATIONAL MERCHANT BANKER LIMITED||Charkhal Road, Dillibazar, Kathmandu -30|
|47||16100||MACHHAPUCHCHHRE BANK LIMITED||LAZIMPAT,,|
|48||16500||RBB MERCHANT BANKING LIMITED||TEKU, KATHMANDU,,|
|49||17000||OXFORD SECURITIES PVT. LTD.||KALIMATI, KATHMANDU,,|
|50||15900||NAASA SECURITIES COMPANY LTD||NAXAL,,|
|51||16200||GUHESWORI MERCHANT BANKING & FINANCE LIMITED||PULCHOK, LALITPUR,,|
|52||16300||NEPAL CREDIT AND COMMERCE BANK LIMITED||BAGBAZAR,,|
|53||17100||TRISHUL SECURITIES & INVESTMENT LIMITED||NEWPLAZA, KATHMANDU,,|
|54||14000||SRI HARI SECURITIES PVT. LTD.||HATTISAR ROAD,KAMALADI, KATHMANDU,|
|55||15000||BHRIKUTI STOCK BROKING COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED||NEWROAD,KATHMANDU,|
|56||15200||KUMARI BANK LIMITED||NAXAL,KATHMANDU,|
|57||16700||MAHALAXMI BIKAS BANK LIMITED||DURBARMARG, KATHMANDU,,|
|58||13600||MARKET SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMPANY PVT. LTD||OM DEV PLAZA COMPLEX,BLOCK B, 4TH FLOOR,KHICHAPOKHARI|
|59||14100||Machhapuchchhre Capital Limited||BAGDURBAR, SUNDHARA,JDA COMPLEX, KATHMANDU,|
|60||14700||ASIAN SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,KATHMANDU,|
|61||15800||SANIMA BANK LTD||NAXAL,,|
|62||16000||CENTURY COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,,|
|63||17200||AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LIMITED||RAMSHAHPATH, KATHMANDU,,|
|64||13500||VISION SECURITIES PVT. LTD||ANAMNAGAR, 32,,|
|65||13900||PRABHU BANK LIMITED||BABARMAHAL,KATHMANDU,|
|66||14200||SUMERU SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||Gyaneshwor - 30, Kathmandu|
|67||14300||KOHINOOR INVESTMENT & SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||HATTISAR, KAMAL POKHARI,KATHMANDU,|
|68||14800||PREMIER SECURITIES COMPANY LIMITED||NEWPLAZA, PUTALISADAK,KATHMANDU,|
|69||14900||DYNAMIC MONEY MANAGERS SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||KAMALPOKHARI-31,KATHMANDU,|
|70||15300||NEPAL SBI BANK LIMITED||HATTISAR,,|
|71||15500||NEPAL DP LIMITED||PUTALISADAK,,|
|72||15600||ASHUTOSH BROKERAGE AND SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED||KHICHAPOKHARI,,|
|73||16600||PROVIDENT MERCHANT BANKING LIMITED||KATHMANDU 35, BALKUMARI,BRIDGE,|
|74||17700||HIMALAYAN CAPITAL LIMITED||THAMEL,KATHMANDU,|
|75||17800||SUNDHARA SECURITIES LIMITED||Sundhara, Bagdurbar, Kathmandu|
|76||17900||Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited||Kamlpokhari 1, Kathmandu|
|77||18000||Gurkhas Finance Limited||Charkhal Road, Dillibazar, Kathmandu|
|78||18100||Sampanna Capital & Advisory Nepal Limited||Alpha Beta Complex, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu|
|79||18200||Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd||Gyaneshwor, Anandabhairav Marg, Kathmandu|
|80||18300||Swarnalaxmi Securities PVT.LTD.||Putalisadak, Kathmandu|
|81||18400||Shangri-la Development Bank LTD.||Baluwatar, Kathmandu|
|82||18500||Shine Resunga Development Bank LTD.||Butwal-11, Rupandehi|
If your mero share account has come to the end of its validity period, you must renew it. For renewal, you must pay Rs 50 as an annual fee via several wallets such as eSewa, Khalti, IME Pay, Connect IPS, or by visiting a bank. Remember that your account will not be activated immediately after you make a payment; it takes time for your account to be verified by the equity market.
Click for Mero Share official website
The Mero share APP is an application developed by CDSC for providing the services that are offered by mero share CDSC to investors in the Nepalese Capital Market. Maro Share is available in the Google Play store you can download it from the Google Play store easily. You can sign in mero share app using your mero share login id directly. Download Meroshare app from the Google Play store for Android.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MERO SHARE APP
Updated: August 20, 2021
Current Version: 1.0.40
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
Offered By: CDSC
Note: don’t get confused about Mero Share Sansar, mero share Bazar, meroshare or Maro Share, they all refer to CDSC Mero Share or meroshare cdsc.com.np.
There are more features and update that we will be sharing here so stay updated with us. Here at softechfoundation you will get all the tech and gadget updates and sharemarket and business updates.
|Home Page||Click Here|