Nepal Telecom (NTC) has started its IPTV service on smartphones through the NTTV app. Customers of NTC can now view dozens of channels on their handheld devices while on the go. In this post, we will also learn to download NTTV App.
The software is still under beta testing. After a period of testing, the corporation launched it on Tuesday, June 7th.
“We are making free-to-air channels available on the app for cellphones in the initial phase.” Channels that need a subscription fee would take longer to launch, according to NTC spokesperson Shobhan Adhikari.
How can you download the NTTV app to work on your phone?
- To begin, install the app on your smartphone. For Android devices, go to this link, and for iOS devices, go to this link.
- After the download is finished, open the app.
- LOGIN and NTC LOGIN are the two login methods available.
- Enter your Ntc phone number in the “LOGIN” box.
- On that number, you will receive an OTP.
- You may either type it in manually or let your smartphone do it for you.
- Tap on ‘Continue’.
- On the NTTV app, you now have access to air-free channels.
- Ntc’s fiber internet clients can subscribe to NTTV, which is an IPTV service. It offers a total of 165 channels in both HD and SD formats.
The NTTV service is included in the same internet package as the telephone and Fiber to the Home (FTTH) services. Because all three services are available over the same fiber connection, Nepal Telecom refers to it as Triple Play.
According to the latest NTA figures, the government-backed operator NTC has 1 lakh, 74 thousand, and 49 fiber internet subscribers.
Are you a fan of watching TV on your phone or tablet? Also, Is it possible for portability to win out over watching on a big screen? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Realme GT Neo 3T: Specifications and Price in Nepal
- CG Net Provides Unlimited Internet Access with No FUP
- Apple Announces M2 Chip Powered New 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Honor Watch GS 3 with 8-Channel Heart Rate Sensor Released in India