The Department of Transport Management of the Government of Nepal (यातायात व्यवस्था विभाग) issued a notice regarding the Online Driving License Application Form www dotm gov np online form 2022. Transport Management Office Information on the launch of an online driver’s license application form. All interested and eligible citizens are encouraged to apply for a driver’s license online. Nepal Online Driving License Form Filling Notice. The DOTM Notice to the Online Driving License Application Form www dotm gov np online form 2022. The Online driving license Form for a Driving License in Nepal will be available soon.
DOTM.Gov.Np Online Driving License Application Form
Information on how to access the online driver’s license application form. The online application form for a driver’s license will be available beginning in 2079 Jestha, in accordance with the health-related criteria issued by the Ministry of Health and Population, Government of Nepal.
Online Driving License Available as of: 2079 Jestha
Filling Out Forms Online Using Government Websites
The Department of Transportation has reopened the online application for the license, which was previously closed for six months. Within a certain daily quota, applications can be filled. The application system is now available to the general public, and forms can be filled out on a regular basis.To obtain a license, all service users should visit the Department of Transportation’s website at www.dotm.gov.np and apply for a license for a new or additional group. The link to the online license is provided below.
how to check the status of online driving license registration
Here is the process to check the status of Driving License from www dotm gov np online and with sms.
- Registration for online forms is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Only if there is a quota available, is the form registered.
- The maximum quota for one week (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday – Biometric Date)
- The Category and Mobile Number fields are required and non-editable.
- Re-registration after the appointment date of the Transport Management Office visit has expired will be permitted only after 15 days.
- In the event of an exam failure, re-registration will be permitted only after 90 days.
- The CHECK STATUS button allows the applicant to check the status of their application as well as their license.
- To find out about the written exam results, type the following information into your mobile phone and text it to 33001.
- WT space> Applicant ID>, where Applicant ID> is a number assigned after Bio-metric authentication.
- To learn more about Smart Cards Whether printed or not, type the following information and text it to the number 33001 from your mobile device: LC space> Applicant ID> where a number is assigned after biometrics
Vehicles Categories for Driving License Registration and Examination
Obtaining a driver’s license in Nepal has become more organized in recent years. The Nepalese government issues driving licenses in all 77 districts. There are many driving license categories, from A to K, with subtypes, but the most useful for personal use are categories ‘A’ (for both motorcycles and scooters), ‘B’ (light four-wheelers), and ‘K’ (for heavy four-wheelers) (scooters). You may also apply for both Category A and Category B. There are several online application forms for vehicle driving licenses available. To include one or more of the following vehicles on your smart driving license, you must select one or more of the following:
- A-Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- B-Car, Jeep, Delivery Van
- C-Tempo, Autorickshaw
- E-Tractor, Trailer Tractor (Low Bed)
- H-Road Toller, Dozer
- H2-ROAD ROLLER
- I-Crane, Fire brigade, Loader
- I1-CRANE, MOBILE CRANE, CRANE MOUNTED TRUCK
- I2-FIRE BRIGADE
- J2-BACKHOE LOADER
- K-Scooter, Moped
you can also check the category from www dotm gov np online
How to Apply for driving license | Online driving license form Nepal | www dotm gov np online form 2022
In Nepal, the online registration system for driving licenses makes it much easier to enroll your application in a timely and efficient manner. The system is also hassle-free, as there is no need to wait in line to register the driving license application. The smart driving license in Nepal will also manage previous driving license records, which may be very useful for traffic managers to determine the status of license holders.
In Nepal, a driving license is only valid for five years after it is issued. After that, the license holder must renew in order to keep the license active. We have provided step-by-step instructions for applying for and receiving a driving license in Nepal.
Online Application Form for Registration of DOTM – यातायात व्यवस्था विभाग
www dotm gov np online form 2022 Online driving license form Nepal. Form for In-Person Submission Fill-up \sForm Transport Management Office Written Test/Exam Submission
Driving Ability Exam (Trial)
Obtaining a Smart Driving License Card
Click Here to Apply Now
|Home Page||Click Here|